21 Mason Jar Recipes
During this season of the year, I often find myself daydreaming about the beautiful Autumn colors of falling leaves drifting to the ground. Here in Southern California, I don’t get to experience much of that loveliness. So, I settle for decorating my home and enjoying the rich flavorful samplings of homemade Fall foods. There is almost nothing that says homemade better than a good old-fashioned Mason Jar, and better yet, Mason Jar Recipes.
Mason Jars are incredibly versatile, from food stuffs, to decorating, to storage and gift giving, and more. Today, I have a collection of 21 Mason Jar Recipes for Autumn to share with you. Please enjoy and be inspired.
Fill your jars with these scrumptious Mason Jar Recipes:
1. Chili and Cornbread in a Jar
2.Mason Jar Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle
from Food, Family & Finds
3. Hot Apple Cider In a Jar Mix – Gift – Free Printable
from eHow Craft Blog
4. Creamy Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oatmeal in a Jar
from Mason Jar Breakfast
5. Scarecrow Snack Mix in a Jar
from Sunshine and Hurricanes
6. Mini Chicken Pot Pies in a Jar
from The Nerd’s Wife
7. Pumpkin Bread in a Jar
8. Caramel Apple in a Jar Gift
from The Gunny Sack
9. Chocolate Caramel Pumpkin Cobbler in a Jar – Free Printable Tags
from Living Locurto
10. Pumpkin Granola in a Jar
from Real Food Real Deals
11. Fancy Dinner Rolls in a Jar
from The Farm Girl Recipes
12. Shepherd’s Pie in a Jar
from Cravings Of A Lunatic
13. Pumpkin Cake in a Jar
from Maurine Dashney
14. Fall Cookies in a Jar Gift – Free Printable
from Lil’ Luna
15. Pumpkin Creme Brulee in a Jar
from Garden Therapy
16. Fall Friendship Soup Mix in a Jar Gift
from Bargain Briana
17. No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake in a Jar
from A Night Owl
18. 7-Layer Dip in a Jar
from Krista and Jess
19. Pumpkin Cookies in a Jar Gift – Free Printable
from The 36th Avenue
20. Mason Jar Apple Crisp
from New House, New Home, New Life
21. Mini Pumpkin Pies baked in Mason Jar Lids
from Mason Jar Crafts Love
So many scrumptious ideas. I hope you find something you would like to give a try this Autumn. Maybe you will even come up with your own Mason Jar Recipes. If you do, be sure to come back and let us know. Happy Eating!
What are some of your favorite Fall foods?
Have you ever tried a Mason Jar Recipe?
Linking to these fabulous parties:
Share using our Hashtag!
Sign up today, and don't miss anything! Enjoy EXCLUSIVES, FREEBIES, and FUN.
Contact Lorelai at firstname.lastname@example.org