Tomato & Grilled Bell Pepper Salad
A Tasty Side Dish for Any Meal
Tomato and Grilled Bell Pepper Salad is a perfect side dish for a barbecue or any meal. It’s quick, easy, and tasty, tasty, tasty! Of course, this salad is best with fresh-from-your-garden produce, but it is delicious any time of year. Enjoy!
This salad features very simple ingredients: Bell Peppers, Tomatoes, Feta Cheese, fresh Basil, Olive Oil, and Sea Salt.
Chop the bell peppers into bite-sized chunks, and dress them with a little olive oil and sea salt to taste. Place the bell peppers on the grill. (This can be done on the stove top in a grill pan as well.) Chop the tomato, and chiffonade the basil.
When the bell peppers are grilled, combine with tomatoes in a bowl. Add the feta cheese and basil. Toss and serve.
Here’s a Printable Version of this Recipe:
- Tomato (multiple colors if you like)
- Bell Pepper (multiple colors if you like)
- Feta Cheese
- Fresh Basil
- Olive Oil
- Coarse Sea Salt
- **NOTE** - Adjust amount of tomato and bell pepper for the number of people you are serving.
- Core and cut the Bell Peppers into bite-sized chunks
- Drizzle with a little Olive Oil
- Sprinkle with Coarse Sea Salt (to taste)
- Put the Bell Peppers on the Grill, or in a grill an on the stove top
- While the peppers are cooking: Chop the Tomatoes
- Chiffonade (or chop) the Basil
- When the peppers are grilled, combine with tomatoes in a bowl
- Top with Feta Cheese Basil
- Toss the Salad
Do you ever use grilled vegetables in salad?
What are some of your favorite fresh salad side dishes?
Share using our Hashtag!
Sign up today, and don't miss anything! Enjoy EXCLUSIVES, FREEBIES, and FUN.
Contact Lorelai at firstname.lastname@example.org