Banana Pops — a perfect treat for Something On A Stick Day!
Something On A Stick Day
Today is Something On A Stick Day! So, in celebration, I created these super easy and super tasty little treats–on a stick of course. Banana Pops are fun and delicious. These banana pops are very similar to my Marshmallow Pops, and only take 10 to 15 minutes!
Gather your ingredients – Bananas, Chocolate Melting Chips, Mini Marshmallows, and Lollipop Sticks.
Place mini marshmallows on lollipop sticks, skewer banana piece, cover banana in melted chocolate, coat with candy sprinkles.
Here’s a Printable Recipe just for you!
- Chocolate Melting Chips
- Mini Marshmallows
- Candy Sprinkles
- Lollipop Sticks
- Peel Banana
- Cut tips off both ends and cop banana into four or five pieces
- Place banana pieces on a plate and pop them into the freezer for a couple of minutes
- Place Chocolate Melting Chips in the microwave and follow the directions on the container. (My directions were to heat chips on defrost for 1 minute, stir well, and heat additional 30 seconds at a time until chips are melted).
- Poke Lollipop Stick through a mini marshmallow, and pull it down the stick a little to make room for the banana.
- Take banana pieces out of the freezer
- Skewer one banana on a stick
- Dip in melted chocolate to coat the banana
- Shake Candy Sprinkles on the wet chocolate
- Let banana pops dry
Shari’s Berries was kind enough to send me their Spring Cake Pops selection to celebrate Something On A Stick Day. They have a wonderful variety cake pops, brownie pops, strawberries and more to fit any theme — zoo, get well, spring, you name it. Be sure to stop by and check them out, they are amazing!
Will you be celebrating Something On A Stick Day?
What types of food on a stick do you like? Corndogs, shrimp, chicken, or veggie BBQ skewers? What ever it is you like, don’t forget these Banana Pops for dessert.
Share using our Hashtag!
Sign up today, and don't miss anything! Enjoy EXCLUSIVES, FREEBIES, and FUN.
Contact Lorelai at Lorelai@LifeWithLorelai.com