This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Pledge®. All opinions are mine alone. #MyPledgeCastle #CollectiveBias
Pledge® – It’s Not Just For Furniture!
You have all heard the phrase, “My home is my castle.” It is so true, isn’t it? We surround ourselves with the things we love and cherish, things that have special meaning and a place in our hearts. It is only natural to want to take care of these things in the best way possible. And, for me that means using the products trusted by my mother and grandmother, Pledge®.
Whether it’s the china hutch handed down to me by my grandmother, the vintage sewing machine and cabinet given to me by my mom, or the bedroom suite I passed down to Rory, Pledge® Lemon Clean helps beautify and pamper our furniture. I love that the furniture cleaner features Allergens Trappers® to remove dust and up to 90% of the allergens found in dust. Sometimes, I switch things up a bit and choose the Pledge® Orange Clean scent. The lemon and orange both leave my home smelling fresh and clean.
But, did you know that Pledge® has an entire family of cleaning products? They do. It is not just for wood furniture. The furniture polishes mentioned above join together with Pledge® Multi Surface Everyday Cleaner with Glade® Rainshower®, and the Pledge® FloorCare Products to give your castle a beauty makeover with your usual cleaning routine.
Here are some other uses for Pledge® Lemon Clean and Pledge® Multi Surface Everyday Cleaner with Glade® Rainshower®:
- Shine your Stainless Steel (dishwasher, refrigerator, oven).
- Shine your Chrome (faucets, toaster, light fixtures, knobs, towel holders).
- Cabinets, Doors, Moldings (door jambs and window frames), Ceiling Fans.
- Remove that gooey tough glue residue left behind from adhesive or stickers.
- Clean and condition leather couches, leather bound photo albums
- Clean and shine your marble and granite.
In fact, some of our favorite uses (other than furniture) happen outside the home. Let’s face it, what castle doesn’t have a carriage, and with us, it is our classic cars and hot rods.
A while ago, I shared this fun post, Hot Rods & Classic Cars. Today, I’m going to tell you a little secret on how to get a show-worthy shine on your vehicle with Pledge®.
When you take your hot rod to a car show, trunk space is very limited, so taking the full-blown car detail kit is not an option. You can still impress the judges and spectators by bringing along this simple kit. All you need is a can of Pledge® Lemon Clean / Pledge® Multi Surface Everyday Cleaner with Glade® Rainshower® and a clean, soft, cloth baby diaper.
- Spray a light mist on a clean cloth diaper (never spray directly on any part of the vehicle); then, wipe and polish the car one area at a time, until you have a dazzling shine.
- Wipe down the dashboard, door panels, console, and seats.
- Polish the chrome bumpers, grill, valve covers, chrome axle, mirrors, door handles, emblems, hood ornament, wheel rims, etc.
- Shine your tires (use a different cloth from the one you are using on the car or interior).
- This works really well on fiberglass cars to help keep dust away.
These touches will give your car or truck a brilliant shine worthy of any competition or special occasion (date night, graduations, weddings, etc.). And, it will leave your vehicle smelling fresh.
So, next time you’re at your local Ralph’s, Kroger, or any of the Kroger family of stores, don’t forget to pick up your Pledge® cleaning products. Check out more on the official Pledge® Facebook Page.
Share using our Hashtag!
Sign up today, and don't miss anything! Enjoy EXCLUSIVES, FREEBIES, and FUN.
Contact Lorelai at Lorelai@LifeWithLorelai.com