Life With Lorelai is one-month old today!
It’s been quite a month of trying to learn the ins-and-outs of blogging (and I am in no way an expert yet), but I am pleased with the progress my little blog has made. I am most happy with the people I have met through Life With Lorelai; it has been nice getting to know you all, and I look forward to an ongoing relationship.
I have learned how important social media is to a blog. I’ve become fairly adept with the WordPress editor, stuck my toes into the icy waters of HTML coding, conquered hyperlinks, and added media. There is still so much to learn, and so many ideas bursting to be tried.
I would like to just step back and take a look at how far Life With Lorelai has come this month. As of right now, we have had:
- 767 Views with 250 Unique Visitors
- Visitors from 12 different countries: United States, Canada, India, Australia, Thailand, South Africa, Germany, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Lithuania, Indonesia, and Norway
- 25 Posts
- The Top Post is: Yo-Ho, Yo-Ho, A Treasure Find Fer Me
- 3 Pages
- The Top Page is: About Lorelai
- 1 Recipe
- Favorite Recipe is: No Pit’s Here… Peach Cobbler!
- 59 Blog Shares
- 93 Followers: 44-Blog, 6-Twitter, 23-Facebook, 13-Bloglovin’, 7-Pinterest
- 228 Comments
Not too shabby! Hopefully, things around Life With Lorelai will continue to grow and bloom, and I look forward to meeting new people and making new friends. Thank you for following my journey.
Today will definitely be a note in our Happiness Jar!
Follow me on
Share using our Hashtag!
Sign up today, and don't miss anything! Enjoy EXCLUSIVES, FREEBIES, and FUN.
Contact Lorelai at Lorelai@LifeWithLorelai.com