Life With Lorelai received its first
Thank you, Angela Reeder, of Faith In Mommyhood for the very kind nomination. There are four things I need to do in order to accept this lovely award. 1. Display the Logo; 2. Link back to the person who nominated me – thanks again, Angela; 3. Share 10 Things about myself; and 4. Nominate up to 10 Blogs for this Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness.
You can find 10 Things About Me on my About Lorelai Page, but here are ten more…
- I like to cook, especially with fresh ingredients from my herb and vegetable gardens.
- I am a writer of novels (Children’s Fantasy and Adult Cozy Mystery genres).
- I love to decorate for home or entertaining.
- My lab partner and I blew up the science lab in high school.
- I like to organize things. All things – closets, drawers, parties, you name it.
- I’ve had three HORRID pregnancies.
- I was a competitive ice skater.
- Themed parties are a specialty of mine.
- I’ve been lucky enough to live in Orange County, California my entire life.
- I like to play games – board games, cards, bunco, anything…love them!
And the Nominees are…
- I Am Meg & So Can You!
- Have Apron…Will Bake
- Joyful Thrifty Home
- The Giggling Trucker’s Wife
- Life With Rory
- Lindsay Rae – Mama extraordinaire
Congratulations to all of the nominees. Be sure to check out these fabulous blogs!
Coming up soon on Life With Lorelai: OMG…What Were You Thinking!
Follow me on
I would love to hear from you…leave me a COMMENT.
Share using our Hashtag!
Leave me a comment… I’d love to hear from you!
Sign up today, and don't miss anything! Enjoy EXCLUSIVES, FREEBIES, and FUN.
Contact Lorelai at Lorelai@LifeWithLorelai.com
Thanks, Rikki…it’s kind of fun! 🙂
You deserve this! congrats!! 🙂
Oh, thanks…that’s sweet. 🙂
Congratulations! Great to learn more about you!
Kristen from The Road to Domestication
How cool! Yay to go! I love learning new things about the bloggers I read about.
Thanks, Andrea…it fun to gain a little insight and perspective isn’t it. 🙂
Thank you for honoring me with this award and congrats on yours!
Kathy, thank you… I have giggle my way through many a post on your blog! 🙂
Congratulations on the award. Now I know a little bit more about you than I did before. 🙂
Thanks, Amanda and Madison, but I was really expecting you to stop by with Oreo cookies and a glass of milk! 😉
Wow!!! You really deserved the award ’cause your blog is amazingly awesome 🙂 Congrats!
Aww, thanks, LJ! I am having a really fun time with the blog. 🙂