I’ve Won the Liebster Award!
If you don’t already know, the Liebster Award is a fun survey to get to know and acknowledge some of the blogs with few followers. Once you’ve been nominated, you pass this lovely award on to other blogs. Here’s how it works:
After receiving the nomination, the blogger must:
1. Acknowledge the nominating blogger;
2. Share 11 random facts about yourself;
3. Answer 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you;
4. List 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers (as best as you can tell based on the info provided!). They should be bloggers that you believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love!
5. Post 11 questions for the bloggers that you nominated to answer; and
6. Let all of the bloggers know that they’ve been nominated. You cannot nominate the blogger that nominated you.
11 Random Things About Me:
- When I was 4-years-old, I announced to my family that, “Chickens are made of feathers!”
- I once ran over a little boy’s RC Car the day after Christmas.
- I was a Cheerleader/Songleader in High School.
- My favorite place to relax at home is on the swing in the garden on a warm day.
- A Bubble Bath with a good book and a glass of wine…yes, please!
- I love Harry Potter… books, movies, games, treats… anything Harry!
- My friend/lab partner and I blew a hole through the science lab wall into the girls bathroom.
- I have had cats, rabbits, and dogs as pets.
- Raccoons love my yard. They hang out daytime and nighttime and steal my sprinklers.
- I have hazel eyes.
- I love going to cozy and quaint tea shops for afternoon tea.
1. What’s your favorite meal of the day — breakfast, lunch or dinner?
Definitely Dinner…prime rib, yum!
2. What’s your favorite fruit? Raspberries
3. When you were five, what did you want to be when you grew up? A Princess
4. What quality do you find most attractive in others? Truthfulness
5. What’s your favorite sport? Ice Skating
6. Gold or silver? Gold
7. What’s your favorite candy? Anything with Chocolate and Caramel!!!
8. What’s your favorite online shopping website? I don’t do much of this, but I guess, Amazon
9. What’s your pet peeve? When people spell the words, ‘a lot’ as one word instead of two.
10. Winter, spring, summer or fall? I love them all, but my favorites are probably Summer and Fall
11. How many pairs of shoes do you have? Not as many as I did have last week! I took a lot to Goodwill.
And now for My 11 Nominees:
(Nominees, please answer the same questions I did.)
- Bee Tree Studios
- Growing Up Madison
- Our Little Family
- Granny Cooks the Books
- Little Green Running Shoes
- Missy Homemaker
- Wisdom Seeking Mommy
- Thriving Here
- The Sweet Chick
- The Empty Teacups
- Sweet As A Cookie
Be sure to pop over for a visit at these wonderful blogs!
Coming Tomorrow, August 14th…
X-ray of a Blog pt. 2
If you missed PART ONE of this blogging tips series, check it out here.
Follow me on
I would love to hear from you … leave me a Comment.
Share using our Hashtag!
Sign up today, and don't miss anything! Enjoy EXCLUSIVES, FREEBIES, and FUN.
Contact Lorelai at Lorelai@LifeWithLorelai.com