Easter is a joyous celebration for Christians around the world, and in this happy remembrance I wanted to share a special little treat with you today, the Easter Jelly Bean Prayer Poem.
Easter Jelly Bean Prayer Poem
An Easy DIY Sweet Treat
This DIY project is perfect for handing out a special little Easter treat. Think, school treats, party favors, and more, plus it is super easy. You just need to gather a few things and devote a minimal amount of time.
Here’s what you need:
- Container (bag, box, or jar)
- Jelly Beans
- Printable Poem
- Paper and / or Cardstock
- Glue Stick
- Ribbon or Stapler
This is how you put them together:
You can use bags, jars, or even cute boxes for these treats.
Cutting and Trimming the Paper and Cardstock:
- Print off your Easter Jelly Bean Prayer Poem printable
- Cut out the poem (I used decorative scissors).
- Using a paper cutter, cut the cardstock in half vertically.
- Take each vertical piece, and cut in half horizontially. (This will be the size you use for bags).
- If making tags for jars or boxes, you can cut each piece in half again.
- Trim cardstock with decorative scissors (if desired). Make sure the cardstock is longer than the poem so you have room to fold it to fit over the bag.
- Glue the poem to the cardstock (again, leaving blank space at the top of the cardstock).
- Fill bag with jelly beans (be sure all colors mentioned in the poem are present).
- Fold the top of the cardstock to fit over bag.
- Staple cardstock to the bag.
For Jars or Boxes:
- Trim the cardstock with decorative scissors (if desired).
- Glue the poem to the cardstock.
- Punch a hole in the corner of the tag.
- Run ribbons through the hole.
- Fill the jar or box with jelly beans (be sure all colors mentioned in the poem are present).
- Tie the tag to the box or jar.
Here is your FREE Printable:
Share the joy of Easter with a sweet little treat!
Do you have any fun ideas for Easter?
Share using our Hashtag!
Sign up today, and don't miss anything! Enjoy EXCLUSIVES, FREEBIES, and FUN.
Contact Lorelai at Lorelai@LifeWithLorelai.com