Here’s 12 Handmade Christmas Ornaments to help you get your craft on this holiday season. You are going to love all of the Christmas goodness that is headed your way over the next several days. Don’t miss a single day — they are all different and promise tons of holiday cheer and inspiration! Enjoy…
Join us for the 12 Days of Christmas Ideas Series along with eleven other talented bloggers. We’ve rounded up the best of the best Christmas ideas to make your holiday season more festive and fun.
Every day December 1-12th we will be sharing a new collection of Christmas Ideas rounded up from our best blogging friends around the web. That’s a total of 144 awesome Christmas Ideas to make your holiday season easier and more fun! Some of our topics include Decor, DIY, Organization, Food, Games and so much more. We don’t want to spoil the fun by telling you too much. We want you to be surprised! Now is the perfect time to subscribe so you’ll be the first to know!
Meet The Hostesses
Shirley of Intelligent Domestications ~ Erlene of My Pinterventures ~ Lindsay of Crazy Organized
Michelle of Our Crafty Mom ~ Stephanie of The Tip Toe Fairy ~ Lorelai of Life With Lorelai
Katie of The Organized Dream ~ Amanda of The Kolb Corner ~ Marie of DIY Adulation
Megan of C’mon Get Crafty ~ Sara of Twelve On Main ~ Kim of Made in a Day
12 Handmade Christmas Ornaments
Welcome, Amanda from The Kolb Corner.
If you are looking for creative ways to decorate the Christmas tree this year look no further. These 12 creative handmade Christmas ornaments are not only thrifty and look great on the tree, but they even make pretty gifts!
Hand Painted Chalkboard Ornament | The Kolb Corner
Baking Soda Gingerbread Ornaments | My Pinterventures
DIY Rustic Wood Slice Ornament | Our Crafty Mom
Bottle Brush Embroidery Hoop Ornament | Made in a Day
Mason Jar Lid Santa Ornament | Intelligent Domestications
Nordic Style Wood Slice Ornaments | Kreativ K
Secret Message Ornament | C’mon Get Crafty
Wintry Owls Christmas Ornament | Two Purple Couches
Vintage-y Farmhouse Jute Christmas Ornament | Adirondack Girl at Heart
Two Turtle Doves DIY Christmas Ornament | Red Cottage Chronicles
Handmade Wooden Christmas Ornaments | Create and Babble
Cute Sweater Upcycled Christmas Ornaments | Pillar Box Blue
Thanks so much for joining us for the 12 Days of Christmas Ideas Blog Hop! If you missed any of our fun collections just see the links below!
- Day 1 -Intelligent Domestications ~ Hilarious Christmas Party Games
- Day 2 – My Pinterventures ~ The Best Homemade Christmas Food Gifts
- Day 3 – The Crazy Organized Blog ~ Christmas Decoration Storage
- Day 4 – Our Crafty Mom ~ Christmas Tablescapes for Every Style
- Day 5 – The Tip Toe Fairy ~ DIY Christmas Card Holders
- Day 6 – Life with Lorelai ~ Christmas Traditions
- Day 7 – The Organized Dream ~ Fabulously Festive Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Day 8 – The Kolb Corner ~ Handmade Christmas Ornaments (You’re here!)
- Day 9 – DIY Adulation ~ Christmas Printables
- Day 10 – C’mon Get Crafty ~ Ways to Make Christmas Magical for Kids
- Day 11 – Twelve on Main ~ Christmas Mantels
- Day 12 – Made In A Day ~ 12 Beautiful + Unique Holiday Wreaths
Share using our Hashtag!
Leave me a comment… I’d love to hear from you!
Sign up today, and don't miss anything! Enjoy EXCLUSIVES, FREEBIES, and FUN.
Contact Lorelai at Lorelai@LifeWithLorelai.com
No Comments Yet