Christmas Mantels – a place to hang your stockings, a focal point for decor. 12 Days of Christmas Ideas Blog Hop ideas for celebrating the holidays. You are going to love all of the Christmas goodness that is headed your way over the next several days. Don’t miss a single day — they are all different and promise tons of holiday cheer and inspiration! Enjoy…
Join us for the 12 Days of Christmas Ideas Series along with eleven other talented bloggers. We’ve rounded up the best of the best Christmas ideas to make your holiday season more festive and fun.
Every day December 1-12th we will be sharing a new collection of Christmas Ideas rounded up from our best blogging friends around the web. That’s a total of 144 awesome Christmas Ideas to make your holiday season easier and more fun! Some of our topics include Decor, DIY, Organization, Food, Games and so much more. We don’t want to spoil the fun by telling you too much. We want you to be surprised! Now is the perfect time to subscribe so you’ll be the first to know!
Meet The Hostesses
Shirley of Intelligent Domestications ~ Erlene of My Pinterventures ~ Lindsay of Crazy Organized
Michelle of Our Crafty Mom ~ Stephanie of The Tip Toe Fairy ~ Lorelai of Life With Lorelai
Katie of The Organized Dream ~ Amanda of The Kolb Corner ~ Marie of DIY Adulation
Megan of C’mon Get Crafty ~ Sara of Twelve On Main ~ Kim of Made in a Day
Welcome, Sara from Twelve On Main.
Hi all! I am so excited to be showing you some of my most favorite Christmas Mantels as part of this 12 days of Christmas series.
It’s Day 11 and we’re sharing
What do you love about Christmas mantels? Is it the garland, the lights or the stockings? I am a sucker for stockings. Check out these 12 Christmas mantels and maybe they will inspire you.
I thought I’d start it off with my Christmas mantel from this year. My farmhouse mantel.
Source: Twelve On Main
Source: Lemon Thistle
Source: House of Hargrove
Source: Southern Hospitality
Source: Pink Peppermint Design
Source: Atta Girl Says
Source: Thats My Letter
Source: Prodigal Pieces
Source: Behind The Big Green Door
Source: DIY Beautify
Source: Love and Renovations
Source: The Kim Six Fix
Which one is your favorite?
Thanks so much for joining us for the 12 Days of Christmas Ideas Blog Hop! If you missed any of our fun collections just see the links below!
- Day 1 -Intelligent Domestications ~ Hilarious Christmas Party Games
- Day 2 – My Pinterventures ~ The Best Homemade Christmas Food Gifts
- Day 3 – The Crazy Organized Blog ~ Christmas Decoration Storage
- Day 4 – Our Crafty Mom ~ Christmas Tablescapes for Every Style
- Day 5 – The Tip Toe Fairy ~ DIY Christmas Card Holders
- Day 6 – Life with Lorelai ~ Christmas Traditions
- Day 7 – The Organized Dream ~ Fabulously Festive Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Day 8 – The Kolb Corner ~ Handmade Christmas Ornaments
- Day 9 – DIY Adulation ~ Christmas Printables
- Day 10 – C’mon Get Crafty ~ Ways to Make Christmas Magical for Kids
- Day 11 – Twelve on Main ~ Christmas Mantels (You’re here!)
- Day 12 – Made In A Day ~ 12 Beautiful + Unique Holiday Wreaths
Share using our Hashtag!
Leave me a comment… I’d love to hear from you!
Sign up today, and don't miss anything! Enjoy EXCLUSIVES, FREEBIES, and FUN.
Contact Lorelai at Lorelai@LifeWithLorelai.com
No Comments Yet