At the busy holiday season, it’s nice to have some simple elegance. I’m sharing how to put together a gorgeous and easy Thanksgiving tablescape with the help of Oriental Trading Company who provided some of the items for my table decor. AD #ThanksgivingTablescape
Thanksgiving Tablescape Simple Elegance
Helping to make the busy holidays easy and beautiful
There is no escape. You can’t turn back now. The holidays are upon us. So, let Oriental Trading help you make this busy season simple and elegant, fun and easy, or whatever sparks your fancy. There is something for every decor style, craft idea, or DIY project.
This year, my Thanksgiving tablescape style is simple elegance with a rustic touch. Autumn is such a lovely season full of fall colors, delicious flavors, cozy moments, and family memories. Let’s celebrate!
The first thing I did was gather my supplies:
- Ceramic White Pumpkin
- 1 – Wood Large Round Centerpiece (wood slice)
- 1 – Wood Medium Round Centerpiece (wood slice)
- Silk Fall Leaves
- Fall Burlap Pumpkins
- 2 – Battery-Operated Round Flameless Candles
- Raffia Ribbon
Prep the Candles:
- Lay individual leaves in a line, right side up. Make the line of leaves long enough to go around the candle.
- Place a strip of Tape across the line of leaves to hold them in position.
- Wrap the leaves around the candle and secure with an additional piece of tape.
- Tie Raffia Ribbon around the leaves. I used two pieces of raffia ribbon for each candle.
- Carefully remove the tape.
Building the centerpiece:
- Stack the two Wood Slices (large and medium) in the center of the table. I turned mine so they didn’t lay exactly the same.
- Then tuck some of the Fall Leaves under the edges of the wood slices. Add extra leaves to spill out across the table as desired.
- Place the Burlap Pumpkins around the wood slices.
- The showcase of my centerpiece is the gorgeous Ceramic White Pumpkin. It has a white glaze and a little gold detailing to make this pumpkin absolutely stunning. Place it on the wood slices.
- Set the Candles on opposite sides of the centerpiece.
Tie your place settings in with your centerpiece:
- Fold napkins however you wish.
- Lay a couple of leaves on the napkin.
- Tie with raffia ribbon.
Water Goblets or Wine Glasses
- Tie raffia ribbon to the glass stem.
So, what do you think of my Thanksgiving tablescape? It’s simple and elegant, right? And it certainly was quick and easy to create.
If you are looking for more ideas and inspiration, check out Oriental Trading for all your everyday and holiday needs.
Looking for an easy DIY project to spruce up your home before the holidays? Check out our Mantel Makeover!
Share using our Hashtag!
Leave me a comment… I’d love to hear from you!
Sign up today, and don't miss anything! Enjoy EXCLUSIVES, FREEBIES, and FUN.
Contact Lorelai at Lorelai@LifeWithLorelai.com
I am so looking forward to Thanksgiving, which is my second favorite holiday! What a gorgeous but simple Thanksgiving tablescape idea!
I love the centerpiece and the way you did the napkins! You found some really cute stuff at Oriental Trading!
If I evr host Thanksgiving I would love to do something like this. Such gorgeous placesettings and decor!
Loving the tablescape and those plates are gorgeous!
I love decorating in the fall. The warm colors and spice smells fill my home.
Last year, I didn’t get to do much decorating since we were in the middle of a move. I am going to put together this because it is absolutely beautiful.
I love that ceramic white pumpkin. I think you made a gorgeous table. I will try to make something beautiful too.
It’s GORGEOUS! I think I even have some leaves that look like this that I can use! But what I REALLY want to know is, where did your china come from?! SO pretty! Happy to be hosting the #HomeMattersParty with you!
Thank you! I bought that china when I was 18-years-old. It’s Royal Albert Old Country Roses and is still available. It is so fun to use; I love it. 🙂
These are so pretty, I love your Thanksgiving tablescape ideas! I hope you have a great holiday!
I love the simple elegance of that white pumpkin in the center. Very creative table and I know you will enjoy it even more at the holiday. #HomeMattersParty
Omg what a cute tablescape!!! Makes me super excited for thanksgiving. After one year off, I’m the one cooking again!
The centerpiece is so adorable. Hope you will have a great holiday.
Love the white ceramic pumpkin. What a creative way to use the leaves in candle, napkin and centerpieces. Everything looks beautiful. #HomeMattersParty
I love how you made the LED candles with leaves around them. And the leaf around the napkin is such a great idea plus easy. Love your Thanksgiving tablescape. PS Your plates are beautiful!
So pretty! Thanks for sharing your creativity with all of the bloggers from the #HomeMattersParty. It is so much fun making new friends and discovering so many great ideas for everyday living, and especially for the holidays. See you again on Friday! Nina @ Vintage Mama’s Cottage
What a great tablescape for Thanksgiving! Hard to believe it is coming up next week already, I love the candles.
Simple is usually classy and elegant and this tablescape is truly one to keep in mind for future holidays. I actually started planning for next year after looking at this year’s Thanksgiving photos and realizing that I am way behind in terms of decorating and preparing a table that truly reflects the spirit of the holiday. I am happy to have found this article: the tablescape is easy to make and incredibly good looking.