If you love Christmas Music, you’ll love these Christmas Song Chalkboard Ornaments. Get a free printable to make your own easy DIY craft. Ornament Exchange.
Welcome to the 2017 Ornament Exchange & Blog Hop! This year, there are 47 amazing bloggers participating in the exchange. The rules of the challenge were simple: be partnered with a fellow blogger, create a handmade ornament for $15 or under, create a tutorial, and ship the ornament off to a new home!
My awesome partner for this exchange is Jeanie from Create and Babble. Like me, Jeanie has just about every style adorning her Christmas tree, and we agree, we like it that way. Jeanie made me the prettiest babbles for my tree — one is star-shaped with the word, “Believe,” and a Buffalo plaid ribbon and the other is a ball with the word, “Joy,” with a black and white gingham ribbon. It’s so funny because I just purchased some Buffalo plaid decor items for the holidays and winter (watch for it on the blog). How did she know? LOL Thanks, Jeanie, I love my ornaments and will display them proudly! Be sure to check out the link to her ornament tutorial below (it’s #26).
Meet the 2017 Ornament Exchange Hosts
Pam · P.S. I Love You Crafts
Christmas Song Chalkboard Ornaments
I absolutely LOVE Christmas music — all sorts, traditional, carols, secular, you name it. The music starts playing as soon as Thanksgiving dinner is over and doesn’t stop until after New Year. So, I thought I would create a set of ornaments inspired by the music I love, Christmas Song Chalkboard Ornaments.
These ornaments are super easy, especially since I have made a FREE PRINTABLE for you to use.
- Mini Chalkboards – size approximately 1-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ (found at your local craft/fabric store in a package of three)
- Double-sided Tape or Glue
- Hot Glue Gun and Hot Glue Sticks
- Printables – 6 different chalkboard styles
FREE Christmas Song Chalkboards Ornaments PRINTABLE
- Print the Free Printable Christmas Song Chalkboards on a lighter weight Glossy Cardstock for best results.
- Hot Glue your Ribbon around the side edges of the frame.
- Cut the chalkboards out of the cardstock.
- Using the Double-sided Tape, place adhesive on the back side of the cutout chalkboard (one at a time).
- Adhere the cardstock chalkboard in the center of the frame.
- Flip the frame over and hot glue a small length of ribbon on the back side of the frame as a hanger.
These Christmas Song Chalkboard Ornaments are great for hanging on the tree. But you could also clip them to some greenery and make a banner or wreath with them. And they would make a super fun Christmas gift.
It does not get much easier! I had so much fun making the Christmas Song Chalkboards that I made them in several sizes. So, if you like one or all for yourself or as gifts, you can find them HERE.
I would love to hear your ideas for using these ornaments.
FIND ALL 47 HANDMADE ORNAMENT TUTORIALS BELOW AND SHARE YOURS TOO! Use Hashtag #2017OrnamentExchange so we can see your creations on social media.
Enjoy your holidays!
Share using our Hashtag!
Sign up today, and don't miss anything! Enjoy EXCLUSIVES, FREEBIES, and FUN.
Contact Lorelai at Lorelai@LifeWithLorelai.com