Easter is a joyous celebration for Christians around the world, and in this happy remembrance I wanted to share a special little treat with you today, the Easter Jelly Bean Prayer Poem.
Easter Jelly Bean Prayer Poem
An Easy DIY Sweet Treat
This DIY project is perfect for handing out a special little Easter treat. Think, school treats, party favors, and more, plus it is super easy. You just need to gather a few things and devote a minimal amount of time.
Here’s what you need:
- Container (bag, box, or jar)
- Jelly Beans
- Printable Poem
- Paper and / or Cardstock
- Glue Stick
- Ribbon or Stapler
This is how you put them together:
You can use bags, jars, or even cute boxes for these treats.
Cutting and Trimming the Paper and Cardstock:
- Print off your Easter Jelly Bean Prayer Poem printable
- Cut out the poem (I used decorative scissors).
- Using a paper cutter, cut the cardstock in half vertically.
- Take each vertical piece, and cut in half horizontially. (This will be the size you use for bags).
- If making tags for jars or boxes, you can cut each piece in half again.
- Trim cardstock with decorative scissors (if desired). Make sure the cardstock is longer than the poem so you have room to fold it to fit over the bag.
- Glue the poem to the cardstock (again, leaving blank space at the top of the cardstock).
- Fill bag with jelly beans (be sure all colors mentioned in the poem are present).
- Fold the top of the cardstock to fit over bag.
- Staple cardstock to the bag.
For Jars or Boxes:
- Trim the cardstock with decorative scissors (if desired).
- Glue the poem to the cardstock.
- Punch a hole in the corner of the tag.
- Run ribbons through the hole.
- Fill the jar or box with jelly beans (be sure all colors mentioned in the poem are present).
- Tie the tag to the box or jar.
Here is your FREE Printable:
Click HERE to Download Printable!
Share the joy of Easter with a sweet little treat!
Do you have any fun ideas for Easter?
Share using our Hashtag!
Leave me a comment… I’d love to hear from you!
Sign up today, and don't miss anything! Enjoy EXCLUSIVES, FREEBIES, and FUN.
Contact Lorelai at Lorelai@LifeWithLorelai.com