Here we are at Day 6 in the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop, and it is my day to share. I have a wonderful collection of Christmas Traditions that I know you and your family will enjoy. Don’t miss a single day — they are all different and promise tons of holiday cheer and inspiration! Enjoy…
Join us for the 12 Days of Christmas Ideas Series along with eleven other talented bloggers. We’ve rounded up the best of the best Christmas ideas to make your holiday season more festive and fun.
Every day December 1-12th we will be sharing a new collection of Christmas Ideas rounded up from our best blogging friends around the web. That’s a total of 144 awesome Christmas Ideas to make your holiday season easier and more fun! Some of our topics include Decor, DIY, Organization, Food, Games and so much more. We don’t want to spoil the fun by telling you too much. We want you to be surprised! Now is the perfect time to subscribe so you’ll be the first to know!
Meet The Hostesses
It’s Day Six and we’re sharing
12 Christmas Traditions
It is my turn to share with you some of the joys of Christmas. Christmas Traditions are the fabric of holiday memories. Traditions passed down through the generations have made us who we are. They are special, they are meaningful, and we look forward to them each year. Maybe you will find a tradition (or few) that you will want to start in your family.
1. Celebrating St. Nicholas Day
Celebrating St. Nicholas Day from Lorelai at Life With Lorelai
2. Mocha Punch – It’s a Family Tradition!
Mocha Punch – It’s a Family Tradition! from Alli at An Alli Event
3. Advent Wreath
4. Candy Cane Legend with Printables
Candy Cane Legend with Printables from Lorelai at Life With Lorelai
5. Swedish Advent Star
DIY Swedish Advent Star from Holly at Borei Design
6. The Christmas Pickle Game
The Christmas Pickle Game from Kelly at My Soulful Home
7. Christmas Music Playlist & Karaoke
Christmas Music Playlist & Karaoke from Lorelai at Life With Lorelai
8. Christmas Advent Calendars
Making Memories: Christmas Advent Calendars from Kim at Exquisitely Unremarkable
9. Magical Reindeer Food + Free Printable
Magical Reindeer Food + Free Printable from Lorelai at Life With Lorelai
10. Elf on the Shelf
Elf on the Shelf from Alayna at Alayna’s Creations
11. 10 Traditions to Make Your Christmas Memorable
10 Traditions to Make Your Christmas Memorable from Rachel at Smart Mom Smart Ideas
12. The Making of a Christmas Tradition
The Making of a Christmas Tradition from Lara at Overstuffed
I hope you have enjoyed your adventure through Christmas traditions, and have found some that will help your family celebrate Christmas and the holiday season to the fullest.
Thanks so much for joining us for the 12 Days of Christmas Ideas Blog Hop! If you missed any of our fun collections just see the links below!
- Day 1 -Intelligent Domestications ~ Hilarious Christmas Party Games
- Day 2 – My Pinterventures ~ The Best Homemade Christmas Food Gifts
- Day 3 – The Crazy Organized Blog ~ Christmas Decoration Storage
- Day 4 – Our Crafty Mom ~ Christmas Tablescapes for Every Style
- Day 5 – The Tip Toe Fairy ~ DIY Christmas Card Holders
- Day 6 – Life with Lorelai ~ Christmas Traditions (You’re here!)
- Day 7 – The Organized Dream ~ Fabulously Festive Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Day 8 – The Kolb Corner ~ Handmade Christmas Ornaments
- Day 9 – DIY Adulation ~ Christmas Printables
- Day 10 – C’mon Get Crafty ~ Ways to Make Christmas Magical for Kids
- Day 11 – Twelve on Main ~ Christmas Mantels
- Day 12 – Made In A Day ~ 12 Beautiful + Unique Holiday Wreaths
Share using our Hashtag!
Sign up today, and don't miss anything! Enjoy EXCLUSIVES, FREEBIES, and FUN.
Contact Lorelai at Lorelai@LifeWithLorelai.com