Today, we’re talking organization and Christmas Decoration Storage at the 12 Days of Christmas Ideas Blog Hop with a group of fantastic bloggers. You are going to love all of the Christmas goodness that is headed your way over the next several days. Don’t miss a single day — they are all different and promise tons of holiday cheer and inspiration! Enjoy…
Join us for the 12 Days of Christmas Ideas Series along with eleven other talented bloggers. We’ve rounded up the best of the best Christmas ideas to make your holiday season more festive and fun.
Every day December 1-12th we will be sharing a new collection of Christmas Ideas rounded up from our best blogging friends around the web. That’s a total of 144 awesome Christmas Ideas to make your holiday season easier and more fun! Some of our topics include Decor, DIY, Organization, Food, Games and so much more. We don’t want to spoil the fun by telling you too much. We want you to be surprised! Now is the perfect time to subscribe so you’ll be the first to know!
Meet The Hostesses
12 Days of Christmas Ideas
Creative Christmas Decoration Storage Ideas
Welcome, Lindsay from The Crazy Organized Blog.
It’s day three of the 12 Days of Christmas Ideas Series and it’s my turn to share! Since I’m a sucker for a great organizing solution, I’m sharing the 12 Most Creative Christmas Decoration Storage Ideas on the web!
1 Christmas Lights
2 Fragile Glass Ornaments
3 Christmas Tree
6 Christmas Cards
8 Wrapping Paper
9 Cardboard Dividers for Ornaments
10 Gift Wrap Station
11 Egg Cartons for Ornaments
12 Clear Containers
Thanks so much for joining us for the 12 Days of Christmas Ideas Blog Hop! If you missed any of our fun collections just see the links below!
- Day 1 -Intelligent Domestications ~ Hilarious Christmas Party Games
- Day 2 – My Pinterventures ~ The Best Homemade Christmas Food Gifts
- Day 3 – The Crazy Organized Blog ~ Christmas Decoration Storage (You’re Here!)
- Day 4 – Our Crafty Mom ~ Christmas Tablescapes for Every Style
- Day 5 – The Tip Toe Fairy ~ DIY Christmas Card Holders
- Day 6 – Life with Lorelai ~ Christmas Traditions
- Day 7 – The Organized Dream ~ Fabulously Festive Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Day 8 – The Kolb Corner ~ Handmade Christmas Ornaments
- Day 9 – DIY Adulation ~ Christmas Printables
- Day 10 – C’mon Get Crafty ~ Ways to Make Christmas Magical for Kids
- Day 11 – Twelve on Main ~ Christmas Mantels
- Day 12 – Made In A Day ~ 12 Beautiful + Unique Holiday Wreaths
Share using our Hashtag!
Sign up today, and don't miss anything! Enjoy EXCLUSIVES, FREEBIES, and FUN.
Contact Lorelai at Lorelai@LifeWithLorelai.com